You do not have to have the books to join in the hunt!
Winner gets a $25. Gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Nobles. The winner gets to chose! The next 5 runners up will receive a print copy of Frosty and the Nightstalker when it is released in March.
Hunt Questions and hints:
BYHT: Sox 2nd Edition:
- How did Sox get the older horses to run when he was a yearling? Answer is in Chapter 4 on page 53 of the book, or on the blog under Backyard Horse Tales.
- To what part of the human body did Sox use to describe the pain in this hip? Answer is in Chapter 4 page 32 or on the author’s website.
- What award did Sox’s book win? Answer on the author’s web site, on her blog, or on the book website.
- How many places can you find to by Sox’s tale? Answers are on the author’s web site. Here is one to get you started. Book Web site: www.backyardhorsetales.com
- What is the percent of the discount for the book on the web site
BYHT 2: Frosty and the Night Stalker:
- What upset Frosty about his reflection in the water? Answer is at the end of Chapter 1, or in the blog excerpt.
- Why would Frosty’s friends think his brains were scrambled? Answer is also at the end of Chapter 1, or on the author’s web site.
- Who illustrated the cover for Frosty and the Nightstalker? Answer is on the author’s web site.
- What color is Frosty? Answer, just look at the cover while you are finding out who the illustrator is.
PRELUDE: BYHT 3: DON’T CALL ME LOVE:
- Who shared a patch of sweet clover with Love? Answer is in Chapter 1 of E-book or an excerpt on the author’s web site.
What is the price of Love’s e-book? Answer it is FREE if you have an e-reader or a computer. Just go to this link, http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jackieanton click on the book title. It will take chose your download format, and proceed through the checkout.
Author web site: http://talesbyjackie.com
E-Mail Answers to email@example.com
Note: Answers must be in by December 7, 2012
Good Luck Everyone!